If you have a story you would like to share, email me or leave a link in the comment section.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What is "Angel Friday"

Angel Friday is a way to celebrate the goodness in every person. Postings will be about about Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK), going the extra mile and angelic individuals that people observe in their everyday life. It is a way for people to share the RAOK they find other people doing. This blog is meant to highlight angels of the human variety :-)

The idea is simple.

  1. Sometime, throughout the week, notice an experience you had or observed regarding someone acting as a human angel. Some one being kind.
  2. Blog it on your OWN blog. You may want to avoid using peoples names to avoid possible embarrassment.
  3. Visit Real Angels, Real Life. Find the last Angel Friday post for the and leave a comment telling me about your story and where to find it... I will post it here on Fridays. Or if you rather, you can email me a story directly to kathysblog(at)gmail(dot)com.

I will post as many stories as I can.

That's it. So open your eyes to the world of human angels and notice all the goodness in life!

Please keep all posts G rated and family friendly. Also, please keep your posts on topic. No politics or agendas here.

If you have any questions, email me.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a great idea! I ♥ it :)

Laurie said...

This is way cool!